Thursday, November 21, 2013

Life... God..

Well I might've been slacking off on blogging a lot lately...
But there's a reason obviously.
First of all I've been busy with my beeb <3
Second, I got fired from my job.
I've never been fired before... So this was a huge blow.
It made my world come crumbling down.
Yeah it's not the worst thing that can happen a person I know. But I've been the outcast of my work for almost a year. I've been lonely and "bullied". A lot of trash talking behind my back. I wasn't aware that everyone hated me. EVERYONE.
Well I did notice that I was disliked from day one. But I didn't expect everyone to dislike me. But they did. Do. Yep.

And I've always asked people if they have a problem with me, or if I did something wrong to please tell me what I do wrong so I can fix it. Everyone always said 'noooo you're not doing anything wrong?'

And then two of my bosses called me in for a meeting. I was nervous as hell. Figured I'd finally hear what I do wrong to make people hate me ya know?
Instead I'm told a bunch of lies. Everyone has lied about me. And made small matters in to big ones. There I was, sitting all alone in shock... And they say I'm fired. And I said that there was actually only ONE group I liked. One! And they haven't complained about me at least.

'Well, cause you haven't worked as much in that group'


Oh.... So.. They'd hate me if I had worked a bit more in it? Ah I see.

Welp, I fucking hate the lot of ya.
Every single fucker on that workplace. May you burn in hell.
You made me put up with you bullshit for so long, being an outcast with NO ONE ON MY SIDE.
Wish you'd all get a nasty yeast infection. That smells and hurts a lot. Uh huh.

On the bright side (yes there's always a bright side) I have the most beautiful and amazing boyfriend in the world, sweetest dog and best family and friends.
I can probably find a new way in life? Maybe study? If I can.



But I ain't going back to healthcare.
I HATE women. I'm sorry but I do.
Obviously I don't hate the women I like (HI HYPOCRITE) But yeah, women are scary. And mean.
I want to find a job where I'll be working with men instead. Yup.

Maybe I should focus on ME?
Well life is definitely changing.... I am hoping for the better bit you never know? It'll be alright in the end though. Patience is virtue. :)

Now I shall snuggle the love of my life! <3

2 comments:

  1. Just so you know; I LOVE YOU, MY LITTLE MUNCHKIN.
    Fuck your coworkers. in the but. without lube. and tons of STDs.

    and everything will work itself out, okie? You're awesome and lovable so everything will work out. And even if it doesn't... you have meeeeee~ It might not be a lot, but it's something :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes in life people do not notice a shooting star when it ocours. People seem to believe because people speak there mind they are weird or an asshole.

    Karma is a very true thing and if people do not appreciate the people or said things around them then they are just plain ignorant.

    Nothing in this life is worth feeling nervous about. No matter how much it pays.

    Your world is not a job. Your world is your loyal family and inspiring boyfriend and unique friends. And the best chow chow that ever walked.

    People love to talk, especially woman. I'd rather be in a place where I can feel comfortable to be myself rather then watch what I say in front of prune face old women & barbie skrillix ,dubstebs, wannabees,

    You do not need to be in the care system to care for people. You can do so much more. Think outside the box


    You kick ass Joanna, remember that.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?