Monday, November 4, 2013

Måndag!

Good day people of the world!
How are you? Hmm?

Ya know, I've been awfully bad at updating my blog this past year haven't I? Ooopsie.

Well I shall try to be better.

About that.... My laptop is kinda... Dead. The screen ain't working. Boo.
I can still read all my comics and mangas on my google nextbook that my awesome boyfriend gave me <3 YaY! That's the most important thing haha

Right now Frost is in bed, sleeping under the warm covers. Gosh I wish I could be there too haha but I'm at work. Today is a "wake". So I'm sitting here, making sure the patient is sleeping well and junk. When she wakes up I'll make breakfast.

It's Jim's world on TV.
Eheheheee... Jim. He can be such a douche. Yet he's funny. :3

Aaaah... The sun is rising and all that junk now. So pretty ^_^


Ah I took Wednesday off! Snuggle day with honey <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?