Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanksgiving



Sooo... We did out first Swedish thanksgiving.
Last year I spent thanksgiving Alabama :) So this year a whole new tradition was born. A Swedish thanksgiving with southern food ^_^

First time I made cornbread and cranberry sauce. All from scratch mind you. I'm so proud! Cause everyone loved my cornbread! :D WOHO!

We had a nice tasty turkey, Frost's very own potato salad, mashed potatoes a la southern style haha Turkey dressing, green bean casserole, and I made my chicken pie,abd Nas made fried chicken. And Kuti brought Persian chicken salad (Frost loved it) Josse made cheery cheesecake. Nathalie made pecan pie, and mom made chocolate mouse cake.

We were about 14 people here :)
Aaaaand I got to feel how stressful thanksgiving really is. Shoooot.... Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?