Monday, June 24, 2019

Aaaw balls

Aaaw man, I completely forgot to update my blog last week. That sucks....

I had a fuckton of pics too 😩 Balls.

Oh well, who the fuck cares really?

I mean, I've had a good week. Better yet, Freyster's had a good week. I seriously feel more complete when Freya has had a good time.

But anyway, like I said. It's been good for all parties involved.

If this slow head can remember, then tomorrow.... I'll try to upload some shit here 🀷🏻‍♀️

Buuuut I think most people already know how shitty my memory is haha
Personally I think it's part of my charm lol

But for now, I'll upload some pics from this weekend. It's been a really nice weekend ✨πŸ’™✨πŸ’™



















Yep, this has been a really nice midsummer. Freya had so much fun~
And I loved seeing those warn dorky faces that I've missed πŸ’™

This weekend has been full of fun, dancing, swimming, slushies, playing, bicycle riding, finding nintendo characters by different trees, chilling, eating good food and full of fucking love.

That's the most important part.
I like to fill my days with as much love as possible. πŸ€—

And today Freyster rose her bike to my brother's place, we celebrated his birthday (slightly late) but birthdays needs to be celebrated. He's a really important person in my life. In our life. Yep.

Anyhooo.... I gotta go wake up my man right now. He fell asleep next to me in the couch haha it's freakin' bedtime anyway 🀷🏻‍♀️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?