Monday, June 24, 2019

Holy butthole

Oh my God.... Something incredible happened yesterday.

I mean, incredibly weird and uncomfortable for the person involved.... But oh so amazing. I mean it's an amazing thing to see. So awful and horrible yet hilarious...

I goofed around with Freya (I stole her lollipop) and said I hid it in Frost's pants... Haha Here's where the fun begins.
I shoved it in his pants and she was so angry with me. Frost stood there looking all violated and shocked and shit haha And I told him to just let Freya take it out cause she didn't believe me when I said that dad's shit out lollipops πŸ˜‚ So she was so shocked and amazed when she saw the lollipop inside his pants ..

Here's the problem...



She got so excited.... So she grabbed it quickly without considering that it was in a confined space 🀷🏻‍♀️
And so she yanked it hard as fuck.......


With the stick pointing upwards πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί And then she pulled as hard as she could and Frost started screaming and was all like "oh my good OUCH STOOOOOP"!!

Turn out.... Freya flipped the lollipop upside down and shoved the stick up his ass 😬😐😐😐

Literally.up.his.Butthole. . . .  πŸ₯Ί

It didn't matter that he wore underwear underneath..... the stick  made a hole in them and... Yeah. It went right up.


Frost was in so much pain... And I felt so sorry for him but couldn't stop laughing πŸ˜‚

Poor Frost got violated by a lollipop 🀣🀣🀣🀣

He sat on the couch mumbling why the fuck I put that lollipop in his pants... he was so upset. 

I can't even...


I don't even know why I did it 🀷🏻‍♀️

It's like... I always respond, when someone's asking me where something is... I say "it's in my aaasssssss".

So... Yep.

I told Freya it's in his ass 😐


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?