Monday, June 24, 2019

Today was a good daaaaaaay



 Sooo... Today's been a somewhat
 decent day ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

Haha Nah but really, it's kinda been really nice~

A nice walk, lunch and TINY ADORABLE DUCKY BAAAAABIIIIIEEEESS 😍😍😍
Gaah so cute~ 🥰




I've been stuck reading my book for like four days straight now. And I can't stop haha it's actually really good. Who would've think that THIS book would be so fascinating? 🤷🏻‍♀️
And thaaaaat's what I'm doing the rest of the evening 📖

I mean, they called it short....
But I dunno if a 1777 chapters 
could be considered short? 🤔
Well, the chapters I guess might be somewhat short 🤔🤔 
But this shit is still long as fuuuuuck.


What if I get tired when I'm on like 
chapter 1003? 😲😳  Naaaw.... That  ain't possible 😚 it's too good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?