Saturday, June 1, 2019

Roses

Frost gave me roses last week, and they're still looking oh so fiiiine~





I like those colors btw, like greenish pink πŸ‘ŒπŸ»✨
I guess it's kind of been an eventful week, and at the same time it hasn't?
Hard to say really 🀷🏻‍♀️

I did teach Wille and Freyster how to skate yesterday πŸ™‹πŸ»‍♀️ that was fun.😎
And then we had to go back home partly cause it rained, but also cause I wanted to punch an old lady teeth in. 😬
... Do I look like a criminal?
Don't answer that.
But really, I'm out there with two little kids that are trying to learn how to skate, we're not bothering anyone... Josse's hiding from the rain under a roof... See, we were at a parking lot sort of, or more like a garage way? Behind out house. So yeah, it's wasn't OUR garage way I guess.
But this lady comes up to me in her shitty bitch ass car, saying it's private property and shit and that this little 4 tear old weasel ain't allowed to be there 🀬 And I tried sooo hard not to be a cunt. But I said I'll just call the housing association and ask if it's ok for the kids to be there once in a while since NO ONE'S EVER THERE. That's why I picked that place, since no one ever drives there and there's no people... It felt like the safest place.
And that woman responded, No you don't have to call cause I'm the vice president of the housing association πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ Motherfucker..... I'll still call, and I'll still check up on the rules and shit.

Ah and the other day I ended up eating sushi for two.  I ordered sushi for me and my sister, but somehow that didn't happen and I ended up eating it alone. Frost hates sushi unfortunately πŸ˜’
(But this tempura roll was yuuuuumz)
Well, anyway.... I've been nodding on and off for a while now. Like, it's 1am now. So of course I'm tired... But I also have a massive migraine right now. And I've had it for hours and hours....I was hoping that it would've gone away by now, but noooo... Can't be THAT lucky now, can we?
Nope

I felt it coming along rather strong and fast earlier today... So I thought maybe it'd explode tomorrow. But it came today instead. So tomorrow it's just going to get worse. And I'm babysitting theeeeen..... Till fucking Sunday.....


Fucking yay.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?