Sunday, May 26, 2019

Mothersday

It's Mother's Day here in Sweden today. (And it was the american mothersday on frost's birthday I think πŸ€”)

And look at what my wee little weasel got me~
I love Lillies of the valley, and Freyster picked a bouquet of them for me 😍 (and her flower picking skills has improved quite a bit too~) haha πŸ€— That alone made my day. But I also got a very nice hand cream from "Happy Naturals" with argan oil in it πŸ₯°  I kinda love hand creams and face creams (and I mean good ones. And by "good ones" I mean amazing, organic, healthy and nutritional ones) Too picky? Nah. 🀷🏻‍♀️

And for my mother, me and Josse got her a black currant bush ✌🏻✨ That was a pretty good idea, considering me and my brother got her a small lemon tree πŸ‹ for her birthday. 


Oh and guess what.   
I made a friend early this morning. 
Mr. Hedgehog 🀩 He was very polite and open-minded. So rare to find open-minded and polite gentlemen these days 🀷🏻‍♀️


So all on all, I've had a good mother's day. And a real good weekend with Frost. πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?