Sunday, May 19, 2019

Road trip

Right, on Friday my brother needed a ride to Kumla, Cause the MC club had a beer party... So me and Josse drove him. Well, I mean....she drove. I just sat there feeling content and happy about being in this situation with her. Haha

Pretty lame.

But it's been a while since she and I just drove around on the country side. 🤷🏻‍♀️ So I was happy. We stopped at burger king and had milkshakes in the sunset lol

And then we went to Karlslund to watch the sunset too.



Can't really remember when we picked him up, but I suppose it was around 1am? Though we had to fucking wait a long time cause that idiot didn't have his phone on him so he didn't know we were waiting 😑

Plus we also had to drop off his friend in Mosås... Hadn't been there in sooo many years.

Welp, I had fun Friday night.
And that milkshake was really good 👌🏻


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?