Friday, May 3, 2019

This is brutal

Ok this day did not quite start the way I had planned it.

I'm at the clinic right now, it's a drop" in" and I've been here for 2 hours and 10 minutes now πŸ˜‘  My head is fucking pounding from all the coughing I've done... It's hard to breathe and I'm coughing up blood now. Plus my motherfucking neck aaaaand my lower back are killing me. Which is ok, cause I can just rest once I get home. If I ever get home... It feels like I'll die in here FROM OLD FUCKING AGE. This is ridiculous.

I thought I was feeling like shit before I went here, but now I'm like 'Oooooh this is so bad. Yep I think I hit a record wohooo"πŸŽ‰✨

And right now Frost & Freya are at the dentist.


Freya hit her teeth yesterday when she fell while drinking, so she hit her teeth.
 And I wanted to be absolutely certain that she's ok so I called the dentist to ask for advice, and they wanted her to come in TODAY. Ugh.... So many things in one day 😬
Then at 3 o'clock she's got an appointment at the doctor's office which she's definitely not fucking thrilled about. πŸ™„

Update:
Freya is done at the dentist, they said she had amazingly good teeth. But that she had some nerve damage from a previous trauma (probably the time she hit her chin at daycare or when she fell in the stairs πŸ€”πŸ˜¬)
But apparently that's nothing to worry about, Frost made sure to ask about all of it so he could caom down his wife lmao πŸ˜…

And me, well I'm still stuck at the clinic.
But they sent me to a doctor's office now to wait instead cause apparently something was wrong with my throat or lungs or something... I don't know 😐

So MORE FUCKING WAITING. Woooh!!

I feel like I'm going insane... Cause my head really hurts now and the neck  too 😭😭😭 cause I've been straining it so much when I cough. Gaah... I just want to go home and fucking naaaaap.

I'm just feeling worse here. I should've just stayed at home this morning. The only reason I came here is because I need cough surup so I can stooooop ...

Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?