Saturday, May 18, 2019

Yo~

Hey, it's been a while....

Well, my lungs are still...."sick"? I guess. But other than that, I'm pretty much fine.

Our birthday was last weekend, got some fun stuff 😊  I didn't show y'all the birthday cake I made huh? Oh oh hang on. Let me show ya.





Man, it was delicious. And apparently so delicious that it disappeared pretty dang quick 🤷🏻‍♀️

But hey, that makes me happy.

Since then, we've just been doodling around. Freya's been learning how to ride a bike, and I've been kinda engrossed in comics and shit so... Yeah.
Btw, I also made a b-day cake for Frost on Saturday. I mean, it was delicious....but still a failure. It had pannacotta in it. Haha but it was fucking awesome.


Well, I have tons of more pics, but it'll be too much.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?