Saturday, May 18, 2019

Rain

I'm currently laying on the sofa... The entire apartment is pitch black. (We decided to go to bed early cause I've had some problems lately with being too tired every day. I fall asleep all the time 🀷🏻‍♀️) So an early night sounded smart.

But I got stuck just laying on the sofa for a little while... Just listening to the rain. It's one of my favourite sounds. Hearing it patter against the windows... It's extremely relaxing and comforting to me.

Frost just came walking in wondering where I was hiding in the dark (I don't wear bright colors, so I blend in oh so well~ πŸ˜‚)  and I told him to LISTEN πŸ™ŒπŸ»


So now we're both just laying here on the couch, in the dark...just listening to the rain. 🌧️☔


I like this.


This is a nice moment πŸ–€


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?