Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Anthem


Aaaah guess what me be doings now 👌
Frost & I are having a very nice evening.

And today has been a good day tbh. 



The only bad part of the day would probably be the headache I had earlier.. But it kinda lightened up once we arrived in town (which was lucky... cause that shit was killing my mood)
So we stood there and watched my brother ride his motorcycle with hundreds of other bike riders through the mainstreet in town 😊

 And Freya was SO proud. She was excited from the moment she woke up today. Though for some reason, her leg's been hurting since yesterday so it was a lot of carrying for Frost today. But she got to sit on his shoulders and watch Daniel come rollin' down the street and apparently that was fucking epic in Freyas eyes.

Well, I can understand that. Of course that shit is exciting for a kid. I was the same when I was a child. Yep. haha

But then, when we came home... I guess she had a little bit too much excitement or something, cause she was exhausted and then she got a headache. (But it did start raining shortly after so it could've been that too... hmm) But she had a blast today. And I'm happy she had so much fun. She even got to hang out with Wille for a bit.
And my brother had a good time too so I'm happy for that as well.
I just really wanted my sister with me too, I wanted her to go with us but she couldn't.
I did push myself a little too hard with all that walking, originally we were supposed to ride our bikes to town, but when we went outside we realized that Daniel still had Frost's bike soooo.... yeah.
No choice but to walk. But we took many breaks and rested my knee and shit so I actually feel alright.
it's not too bad. As long as I avoid stairs a bit lol


Well, gotta go to bed soon.
I gotta get up early as fuck tomorrow... yep, early appointment at the clinic. ugh.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?