Sunday, May 26, 2019

Old friends

Me and Frost went out with two old friends of mine today. And it was really fucking nice~
Like... I dunno, it felt good. Like old times.
I'm glad I did this tbh πŸ–€


After a while it started to rain🌧️ and then that shit just came pouring down like cats and dogs 😬☔
But you know me... I like the sound of rain.


And after that we went to Taco Bar, and ate the best Chipotle salad ever (if I had to choose one dish to eat for dinner for the rest of my life...it'd be this salad. πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ˜)


And let's not forget about those delicious Frozen Margaritas πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»✨ Goodness, they were the flavor of summer πŸ“πŸŒž

And after dinner, me and my snuggletree went and watched John Wick 3 πŸ‘ŒπŸ»✨πŸ–€
Which was awesome btw, in case you were wondering haha


Our sweet little Freyster has had a hoot in Zinkgruvan with Grandma & Lasse, so we figured we'd try to have a hoot this weekend too πŸ–€✨


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?