Friday, May 3, 2019

Well shit


Like I said... This day did sooo not turn out as planned  😑

Yeah, apparently I've got bronchitis 🙄

*oh joy*  I had that like 7 or 8 years ago and it fucking sucked.

And she said I had a severe bacterial lower lung infection? Yeah something like that. 🤷🏻‍♀️
So now I have to eat antibiotics for 10 freakin' days, and she was really Nazi-strict about that. I must take them 🙄

You know, I don't like antibiotics.... (well I mean, I don't think anyone would be like "Ooooh yum my favorite! Can I have me some more pills guvernor" or something 🤔) hahaha 
But I just don't feel good on them. They tend to make me really sick. 😬
Like... Reeeeaaally sick. Bleh.

Well this is just fantastic.



So now I've got three extra medications I need to take daily, but I can't wait to not cough anymore. Yay!
That's some good fucking vibes for the day right?  Woho!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?