Friday, May 3, 2019

Fake joy

Remember how I said that I was waiting for a doctor, and made it seem like I could go home after that?

Yeah. No. Haha Silly me 🀦🏻‍♀️

The doctor said this and that, but seemed reluctant to tell me what's wrong really, and now I'm not even allowed to go home 🀷🏻‍♀️

Cause I have to do a fuckton of blood tests now, and then, theeeeen, THEN I thought for sure I could go home finally (I mean, I'm kinda hungry you know?😬 I've been here for FOUR fucking hours now) 
But nooo no, I can't go home after that either. Goofy Jo always thinking that she can escape haha πŸ˜…


She said I'm not allowed to leave till she gets my test results πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ And she said I had to wait for that, and for her, and then I was like "ugh....FINE. Alright, alright... but then I'll leave".
And she shook her head and smiled and said  "No, then we'll talk" AND I'M DYING ON THE INSIDE NOW LMAO 🀣🀣🀣 she's sronecold.

And even then, she said we'd have to talk. Even when I said that I needed to hurry and pick up my child (LIIIEEES tihi) But they didn't work anyway so I'm still stuck here.


But now I've gotta take a ton of blood tests.....
........and blood tests rarely goes well for me tbh 😩 (they always fuck it up somehow)
They can never find the veins properly. And when they do find them, they can't hit them right.

Update:
Yeah so they couldn't take any blood tests like that 🀣 Cause they couldn't find any veins, even the hands were difficult. So they did a quick CRP test instead through the finger. Yay me!
I hate needles so woho! The faster the better. But now I'm back in the waiting room again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?