Monday, February 24, 2020

Freya made chili

Freyster made dinner yesterday πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

And when it was almost done, she made me call my brother and invite him over for dinner. She wouldn't take no for an answer πŸ˜‚




Haha she actually made a very tasty chili. However, it was spicy in the slightest. Even though I managed to secretly throw in some chili powder in it. Freyster dislikes spicy food the most so she kept an eye on the pot the entire damn time haha
But it was still very tasty~


This was also the first time Freya hosted a dinner 🀷🏻‍♀️ Yep.  The first time she thoroughly made dinner AND invited someone over to eat it together with her. I thought it was adorable, so how could I say no?

So I did as I was told, called my brother and even made sure to let him know that Freyster won't take no for an answer. ✨

Frost really likes this pic from yesterday of me. So this is for my dork~ πŸ‘ŒπŸ»✨


20 minutes later he was here, and Freya had set the table by herself, fixed everything and even cleaned her room juuuuust to be safe πŸ˜‚









No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?