Friday, February 21, 2020

Well would ya look at that, I'm still here lol

Look guys, I'm making another blog post so soon. Amazing ain't it? πŸ˜‚

So, first if all. I'd like to brag about my amazing fucking deeeelicious chocolate chip cookies I made for valentine's Day. Yep yep. 
Since Freyster was going ice skating early that day I have some to mom Lasse and her to nibble on in between the breaks haha πŸ€— Apparently they were very appreciated. Neat~




I mean come on.... Look at these awesome cookies. They really were tasty AF 🀷🏻‍♀️ Freyster decorated them haha

And this is how that valentine's day's girl looked that day πŸ’œ




I know right? Ain't she the most adorable little turd you've ever seen? πŸ–€

Ah, I even got a VERY nice gift from mom too that day. A voluspa scented candle. Fuck yeah~

I don't know about you guys, but I sure as shit LOVE scented candles. 




Well, y'all know nothing exciting really happen in my life so it's not like I have a ton of shit to report here really 🀷🏻‍♀️

It's just the same as always, reading, Freya's ice-skating, taking Freya to her dance class, drawing, talking about drawing btw.... I feel like I've come to a deadlock.
I can't figure out what color to chose for the bush in the left corner. Help....


I just made those small yellow dots so I know where to paint the fireflies later once everything is colored and shit. There's going to be fireflies everywhere once it's completed. 

Freyster & Doris watching the firefly moon. 

Catchy name for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?