Friday, February 21, 2020

Met an old friend, doodling and super smash Bros.

Suuuuup~

Have you heard anyone say "sup" seriously lately? It's like an ancient treating these days haha Still funny though.

Anyway, my doorbell rang today. And once I opened it I saw a really familiar happy smile 😊
My old friend Patrick stood there, and I had no idea why the fuck he'd just show up like the tooth fairy or something. Turns out he was doing inspections on the apartments here.
We talked a bit, and then talked way too much in messenger afterwards.

Y'all know in a pro at chit chatting sometimes hahaha
The poor guy got trapped with my constant rambling πŸ˜‚

Nah, but really. It was nice to reminisce about the old days. Dinners spent in Zinkgruvan, partiets and videogames. Good times~

Anyway, I was happy seeing him again 😁 He's going to give Freya his Dragonball comics ✨
I can't even describe how excited she got when she heard that haha

Ah, earlier when I was reading in the living room, I heard pitter-patter and chatting from Freyster's room. So I went to take a peak.

It really was an adorable sight hahah




Also, apparently a very vile and disgusting person is trying to weasel it's way back into my life. Which ain't gonna happen. That dickweed can keep the smiles and flattery. It's nauseating.

I.am.not.liking.it.


No worries. I have no problem openly insulting and degrading that sack of shit dumbass. ✨πŸ‘ŒπŸ»




Well, this day has been really nice. Finally. Cause the rest of the week sucked. πŸ˜’
So this was a real nice change.
Freyster played a lot of Nintendo tonight. Mostly Super smash Bros.
I even played against her too. I tried so hard going easy on her, but then she jumped right Infront of me when I had powered up an attack....... Aaaaand she flew right off the arena 😬
But she had fun. And that's all that matters. She also got real good using Ryu's character.


Mommy's so proud 😍😍😍


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?