Monday, February 24, 2020

Watching series πŸ‘€

As most of y'all know, both Frost and I fucking love binge watching good shows and shit ✨✅ I mean, who doesn't really? 🀷🏻‍♀️

But anyway, currently there's a bunch of shows we're enjoying.... But I'm always looking for something new and unique anyway.
I tried watching Carnival row, but it just didn't get stuck on me.

Ah, I did however plunge through the entire series of Lost recently. I'm one of those people that had never watched that show.
It said online that it's considered to be one of the best series through all time (πŸ™„) with good plots and a great ending.

Neither me nor Frost agrees with that though πŸ˜’


Anyway, currently these are the shows we're watching or waiting for s new season to come.

New season out on Netflix now, so yay~

If you've watched all the old star trek series, obviously you'd wanna watch Picard too right?
So far, soooo amazing. 

Just waiting for another season πŸ’”


This one follows the books pretty accurately tbh... It's kinda good. 

Yet another one where we can only eagerly wait for another season. 
Hey, managed to get Josse to play through the Witcher games though. So that's pretty neat~

And here, this show I actually enjoyed. 
Obviously some things are funny. 
Other funny things are how stupid commentators was when it came to their knowledge about blind people. Lmao πŸ˜‚


Btw, I was literally just wondering about wether there'll be a new season of Westworld coming or not?
And Frost told me like just a few seconds ago that it's actually coming within a week or two πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Yaaasss....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?