Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Boo nagging

I'm in bed trying to sleep (that's not gonna happen now, so I'll probably read a free volume of x-men)
But there's something that's been bother me all day long..
My right tit.
MY GOD MY TIT HURTS.
It's been hurting all day.
At the exact same spot. Gawd... :<

Well I suppose of you're a guy this is kinda hard for you to understand. I mean, you ain't got no boobs.
And bitch tits doesn't count (us females are still different)
But imagine one of your balls constantly aching a little. A sharp lil pain. Just about enough for you to worry and complain... But not enough to be like HEY CALL ME A FUCKING AMBULANCE, MY RIGHT NUT IS FALLING OFF kinda feeling.

Now, my boob is probably (eh..hopefully) a looooot bigger than your testicle.
If not....I don't mean to scare you or anything... But I suggest you see a doctor ASAP.

Anyway, sidetracked. That's kinda the stupid pain I've been having all day. It's been hurting a lot. A sharp pain. And right now that's all I can focus on. Tit. Pain. Stop. I need sleep. Tit. I'm tired. Tit. Ouch.

Plus, in the room with the vet and lei lei and Josse... It felt like I was in fucking menopause! Felt like I was dying from overheating in there.
Luckily we know menopause is not something I need to worry about yet haha

Aaaah I'm not the only one who had a rough day. Poor lei lei deserves a fn medal. We both need sleep. And a high five.

She is my anglepuff <3


FYI.
I'm allowed to complain. Uh huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?