Sunday, January 5, 2014

Food

So I'm eating myself out of the house.
I nibble on things all the time. Especially green apples.
But yesterday, ooooh yesterday I made a delicious salmon sauce with pasta. It was sooooo good!

Ah happy Jo!

And today I'm sitting here, watching sons of anarchy munchkin apples and scrambled eggs. Noooom.

Life is standing still at the moment. And at the same time it's just passing by fast. Moving forward without me even noticing it. Haha

Aaah I wanted to be alone today and so I will! :)

I don't actually feel like doing shit... I'm in a paralyzed state I guess. I'm always bored.
But I do my best at staying busy :)
Don't get me wrong. I'm extremely happy :3 Like, how can I not be?!

But sometimes I just miss Frost an extra lot... And I get really bored without that dork.

And now I shall watch something funny that Frost wanted me to see on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?