Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Emotions all over the place

This is so uncomfortable for me... When my emotions run wild like this. Up and down.

I'm sitting here, crying my freakin' eyes out D':

Willow lost her Tara... And she turned into a black witch. And now she's just crying and crying cause if she wants the love of her life back but she can't cause Tara died!!! OMG my hormones.... My eyes! My tears!
OMG. Poor willow... :(

Well, let's talk about something else...
So I was at "work" today. It was only two hours really. But I must say, what a nice feeling it is to work with someone who really fucking likes you :) Best employer in the worlds.

We had fun. ^_^

And also, Frost went to Atlanta Georgia today. To the Swedish consulate! :3 WOHO!

One step closer <3


Dear lord I love that man. And I'll continue to love him even in the afterlife. <3
I can't wait till he's back.

Anyway, I feel kinda shitty right now. So I'll rest and watch Buffy. Yep.
Poor Spike.

1 comment:

  1. I was laughing as hell today when someone burst out "Tucker's brother" today during class. <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?