Saturday, January 11, 2014

Friday fun

So today we had a nice big breakfast at moms place :) me, Robin and Josse and mom.
And the dogs haha

I made American pancakes, we had maple syrup, round bread, eggs and juice. It was a very pleasant morning.

Lately I've been feeling a little crappy.
But it's for a good cause, or whatever they say haha
One of my bosses called me today, he called to let me know that I can't start working just yet. They're still not quite done with the schedules and the customers.
But oh well, I shouldn't complain.
I got hired without a resumé.. No references or anything. Just my personality and junk. So I should be pretty thankful.
Nowadays every week is a new step. Every week has a big meaning to.
I'm happy and excited.
And I hope that my man can come back fast. But I'll have to be patient <3

Sooooo anyway, I've been watching 4 seasons of Sons Of Anarchy now in three days. Maybe I've been watching a little too much? But I've been kinda saucy and sluggish in my head lately. I don't sleep very well. I lay awake feeling sick or thinking thoughts. Planning stuff.

Things that should be thought during the day hahaha!

Sofia dropped by today. :)
That was nice. We had coffee and talked a bunch. Talked about our men, our lives and our future and dreams :)
Only one way to look at now.
And that's ahead. ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Totally unrelated to anything in your post but...I love your eyebrows. :3 lol

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?