Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Epic Tuesday?

Frost applied for a Swedish residence permit yesterday :) And I did my part today.

There's an entire fuckoload of question they have. Like questions a normal person don't know. Of course I had to ask Frost. I don't keep an eye on WHEN his sister/dad/mom was born. Gosh...

Oh and on Saturday I'm of to meet a nice little lass about me working for her. It'll be nice. Hopeful I'll earn enough out of being a temp there and then work at the other place I got :)

I'm gonna try and sleep early today.
I've got an early breakfast.

My head's been pounding all day.
It sucks. But I took a super freakin' hot bath at moms place earlier. So hot it actually made me really dizzy.

I feel weird today.
I miss Frost...


I need to get some shit done tomorrow... Reality always catches up. Just like Mike Myers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?