Friday, March 23, 2018

Freysters Easter

Ok, here's a bunch of stuff I need to address! Easter, wedding, weight, surgery , eatser cast stuff, and fat women etc... so many choices to make.


First of all:
It's almost Easter!! Yay! Do I have to remind everyone how much I love old tradtions and shit? Easter eggs! Yay!

Somehow the chocolate Easter eggs just keep disappearing when Freya is around though. "Dey gone" she says with a stuffy mouth. Strange indeed. Uh huh. 
Me and Freyster are gonna draw Easter eggs and chickens today.
Talking about Easter decorations btw....when I was little we'd make cast chickens (like an egg holder or something) and then inches they'd hardened and dried we'd paint them however we wanted to.
But I can't find ANYTHING about that kind of molds that we used when I was little.
When I googled chicken eggholder cast molds or something, nothing comes up.
Do any of you know what I mean?

They're like flat rooster, with a little hole (crater) in the middle where you put the egg. And you paint the cast however you want to. Everyone did this here when I was little. And I wanna do it with Freya too. But I can't fucking find it.
Maybe Panduro or any other hobby store can help me...

Moving on.


Ok, so I've got some planning to do. For a moment I was worried that we'd have to cancel the wedding (postpone it to another date) but hopefully I'll be able to walk properly and shit by September. I've made great progress if you ask me.

But I haven't even decided to do the surgery yet either...it's hard to make a decision tbh. (The recovery time is about a year...A WHOLE FUCKING YEAR...which means I wouldn't be able to walk on my own at all on my wedding for starters) 

So, I either have an unstable knee that gets dislocated all the time and hurts bad when it happens....or I get the surgery, get an artificial ACL, get a stable knee and I'll be able to walk and run again. But in return the pain will tenfold and skyrocket eventually, and after a few years it'll be almost unbearable. (These are the words of my old doctor, now if they tell me differently on Monday...maybe I'll consider it?)

Is it really worth all that extreme constant pain that comes with it? Just so I'll be more stabile? They warned me and said that I'd be in pain 24/7 after a few years. And that I wouldn't be able to use the knee 10 years after the surgery. 
Somehow that shit doesn't add up...it doesn't sound like it's worth it to me.


Welp, either way. The wedding is still on for September! Woop woop! It'll be supersmall, and I'll just have my important doodles around us....and I'll work really hard to be able to walk properly. I know Frost will hold me..duh.. but it'd be nice to be able to walk on my own on our wedding day right?

I recently quit taking a certain medication. I realized that I gained so much weight by eating that, and now that I asked around with the other EDS patients. They also said they had gained about 30 pounds due to the same meds.
So no more. Nope. 
It's sad, cause those meds did work on my nerve pain...but it's not worth it if I keep gaining weight.

And no. I'm not basing this decision on looks. I'm not quitting the meds out of superficial reasons. I ain't THAT dumb lol But I do know that being 30 pounds lighter means 30 pounds less damage to your joints and ligaments. Right? 

See my point? 

I have nothing against thick curvy women. I actually prefer being a curvy woman. I think it's  beautiful 😊😊 

Buuuut when extra weight does more damage than good...it's no longer about looks is it. 

It just sound more logical to me to wear them 30 pounds less. 
Anyone would think that the less you weigh, the less damage your body takes right? 

(Explanation for why I'm writing about weight: I had a curvy woman snap at me on my blog for wanting to loose weight lol She was obviously looking for a fight, cause when I tried explaining that I am not at all looking down on thick ladies...I'm simply wanting to carry less weight because of my eds. And I wanna look the way I feel comfortable looking too obviously, she got mad again saying that I hate fat women)

Lady...I AM a fat woman. I don't hate myself......that much lol 

I'm kidding. Haha what I dislike about myself is something between me and Jo. It doesn't not represent my view on women physiqes.

And with this said, I'll point out again that all women are gorgeous in their own way. (You know I'm right) 
Not just women. Everyone is really.
Especially if you bother to dig deeper. I like to dig deeper. Sometimes you'll find a gorgeous person, with a hideous personality. And vice versa. I like to see the real person.

And I know YOU are reading my blog. And I know you're looking for something that will offend you. So let me save you the trouble ok?

I think a fat woman can be beautiful. I think a skinny woman can be pretty. I think a curvy woman can be hot. 

Tess Holliday is seriously a huge inspiration. She's amazing. Cause her confidence is incredible. I wish I had her confidence. She's beautiful and proud. And her husband adores her. Cause he sees beyond the rolls on her lol  My point is, she trying to teach women to love themselves. 

Now, I can't look like her. Even if I wanted to, that would just not work with my EDS. My joints, muscles and ligaments would just hurt more. So no.

Do you see what I'm saying now? 

So...before you comment again thinking that I wanna loose weight cause I'm looking down on thick women....think again lady. (Cause I'll just block ya lol)
If you bothered reading about EDS, you'd see that the more weight that I carry the more pain I'd be in. It's just basic fucking logic. 

I'll never be skinny. Cause I don't want to be skinny. And I don't look good skinny...ive never had so many teenage girls hit on me as when I was skinny. 
But I liked it when I was curvy. 
But I'll still have to do something if I wanna look good and be comfortable with it while making sure my EDS is ok with it too.

Obviously I wanna look good in a wedding dress too.


So...this post escalated quickly. 
But that's cause I know you'll wanna comment lady. So I'm saving you the trouble of picking a fight. Kay?
I think you're gorgeous btw.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?