Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Shit


*so, videogames is my way off passing the time somwetimes....especially now*



Well my current situation is kinda shit 
But we're making the best out of it. 

Actually it ain't just my situation. It's like we all got doomed this past month or something haha 


So let me tell you what happened in the shorter version (believe me, the longer version is more like a heavy novel. So this IS the shorter version lol) :

Well I got sick, remember? Virus in my brain attacking my nerve system. Blah blah, But then I got better. Yay me right? No. Not yay. (Cause bad shit likes me)

Then, Frost got his fifth concussion. No yay there. He also got glasses (he looks hot AF in them so yay that) But he's still got issues with headaches.

Theeeeeen the worst thing happens (for a parent it really is the worst) Freya fell at daycare and got a small but deep cut, and we had to go to the hospital and she got stitches.

Now this is what broke my heart, I had to hold her down while a nurse held her head....and the doctor gave her stitches without anesthesia. (She had to feel each stitch) Her screams and her tears just broke my heart and I cried like a baby with her. And then mom sat in the corner and I saw tears in her eyes too.

Look at my brave baby, such a trooper

Jayzus, my heart.... I can't believe my daughter got stitches without any anesthesia at all. I can't even imagine that pain... She was so brave and amazing. (And I was an emotional wreck for the next 24 hours lol)

She even thanked the doctor afterwards. Seriously. How sweet is my weasel? 
 And I had promised her ice cream after that too so off we went for ice cream.

Now this event took a toll on my heart. Cause I hate that kind of fear you get as a parent, the fear of your child getting hurt? That fear is actually painful tbh.

And hearing your child scream while someone is stitching her up (even if it was only a few stitches) it fucking breaks your heart. Cause you don't want your child to be in pain. Duh. 
The doc said that it'd actually be LESS painful to do it without anesthesia, cause the shot hurts a lot for little kids. But I dunno...

My little doodleweasel.


And now, for the latest accident/event.

I dislocated my knee. Again. For the fourth time. Like, I seriously ripped everything inside it to little shreds. I felt how it all got torn apart. It sucked. And it was painful. As fuck.

And now I can't walk. Hahaha it seriously sucks. And it's boring. And painful. And I\m sad tbh....And I even have a walker cause my joints and ligaments can get dislocated and shit easily, so it's better to use the walker than crutches. Freya likes it though lol so that's good at least. 
But it sucks. It really does. Cause I can't walk at all on my own. I need help all the time. 


And you know what? 
It's ok. We can handle this shit.
We'll make it.




Cause were getting married in September ♥️





1 comment:

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?