Friday, March 23, 2018

Friends

My friend shared this photo on fb yesterday. And it really fucking hits the spot.
Kya always did seem like a logical one haha that's probably why we hit it off so well lmao 


I don't regret a single thing I've done for my friends. Even the ones who aren't my friends anymore. 
All I ever did was to look out for them in my own way. And I was always pretty honest about how I am really. I warned them when hey made bad choices, I congratulated them when something good happeend. Comforted them when comfort was needed, and sometimes I had to tell them to stop swimming in self-pity.  

But they never realized how real friendship works I guess. I probably just came off as an offensive person. 😅
Then again, I don't actually regret being the bitch who had to say the truth to you. (At least my conscious is clear)
And at least you HAD a friend who was honest. Most idiots don't get friends like that. Nope.
Most of my friends used to be people that just say shit to flatter you. They just said whatever they thought you wanted to hear. Which isn't exactly helpful in the long run anyway. 
I'm glad I don't have those kinds of friends anymore. I prefer real shit tbh. 


I however decided to surrounded myself with awesome people these days :) I got rid of aaaaall the negative ones. 
I have friends that can speak their minds and tell me the truth. And in return, I do the same. They've been so supportive of me too, and they've tried their best to cheer me up lately. (Dislocating the knee again was a huge bummer -_-)

But I like the fact that I can even be the usual asshole me without them getting their panties in a twist haha 

I love the ones I have in my life right now. 


Aaaand now I'm gonna eaither finish my show or play a game. 

Frost is at work, and me and Freyster have been snuggling and goofying around all morning.... 

Honestly, I wouldn't say no to a nap right now....but I get the feeling that FreyFrey ain't about that shit. Nope.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?