Friday, March 23, 2018

See, I do update my blog sometimes

"I don't always update my blog...but when I do...I spam the shit out of it."



So, not only do I surround myself with awesome friends...
I also happen to have adorable neighbors. 💖 haha


So cute haha 

She accidentally took the laundry that I had booked for us yesterday, and midway she realized it all. Haha So the boyfriend ran to the store and they got me this. Hahaha Seriously too adorable.

"It's almost like they KNEW what kind of chocolate you like, so they'd keep you calm and happy" is what Frost said haha 

They were also curious as to wether I was born in America or Sweden. Cause they figured out Frost definitely was American (no shit lol) and that my English is too perfect to be that of a normal Swede (why thank you. That's really nice) so I told them that I'm just a doodle. And I learned English through TV as a child. When I was about 4  I was watching 'Zorro' (the tv show obviously) And thus, my first english was actually Latino English. Yep.  Sounded like a Mexican hahaha "Ay, Don Diego...come ooonnn~ Aaah you don wanna do this cabroñ." Haha 
Eventually I started watching other shows too obviously. And I learned all kinds of accents haha This is probably why I'm good playing with accents xD



And now onto something actually discuss worthy. 

See, when Frost and I get married...I'll obviously change my last name. (Yay can't wait!) 
I don't like my last name and I'm tired of being associated with assholes.

Buuuut Frost is in a slight pickle too, cause he kinda cut ties with some  members of his family in a fit of rage. He called them out on some stupid shit. One of them for instance were trying to take credit for something I did for Frost. I DID IT. NOT YOU. Anyway...he got mad. They got embarrassed. And that made them upset obviously. (Tis ok, I'd be embarrassed too if I got called out on some stupid shit that I lied about that doesn't make any sense at all) 

So now he hates his last name too. Haha Go figure. 😅  

So where do we stand then? 

I told him to find out what his grandfather's mother's maiden name was and so on. You know, someone's bound to have a name worth taking. Someone who's part of the family.

If all else fails... I guess we can welcome another person to the Kohl name lmao 😂

Nah but seriously. 
I'm trying to find a name that belongs to the family that's....you know....the "nicer" part lol 

Alright, I gotta get Freyatron ready cause granny is on her way over. She's taking Freya out to pick "pÃ¥sk ris" in the woods. (Easter twiggs from a bjork tree) Yep. We'll put Easter feathers on them once she's back home. yay! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?