Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Requiem ✰

I.am.so.happy!
I finally found another exciting show to watch.



Seriously....theres a show out on Netflix called Requiem❞. 

Its a thriller/horror/mystery. And it❜s like thrilling, yet enthralling. Ca't stop watching.

Me gusta 





Gah, you have no idea how fucking hard it is to type on this stupid keyboard.

See, when my laptop died...linyx had to be rebooted and reinstalled and everything was lost.
And apparently my fucking keyboard got fucked over too.
Frost says it❜s like an american keyboard.
Except all symbols are completely fucked, I have not idea whats what lol so I have to copy and paste from google. Useless piece of shit.

Let\s see the symbols from start, first numer till the questionmark.
Let's see what they are shall we

!@#$%^&*()_)_+{}|" 

Hey, at least the exclamation mark is correct. Cool.


Anyhooooooooooooooooo...........gotta continue watching the show.





oh wow... I just found the ' mark. Yet another discovery. I think I found the question mark too.
It\s on the dash key. See ??????   
And the ' iss where the swedish A with two dots above it should be.
Yeah. Obviously I can't write the swedish alphabet now. Blargh.

I guess this is what they consider ranting? Heh..

Bye!





(update...the ending sucked so bad)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?