Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Blah

 Man, it's been a weird week. 😐



Alright, so firstly: This weekend was nice πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ˜ƒ

We were out and played, had fun, watched movies and cooked good food and hung out with my fam.πŸ–€
 And we went to dinner on Saturday at Coralie & Pierre's place. I could tell that Frost definitely enjoyed some American company✌🏻 haha
Meanwhile, my brother babysat Freya, and those two are just adorable lol He watched The Christmas Chronicles with Kurt Russel in it, (he loved it lol) and Freya fell asleep next to him ❤️
And Sunday was third advent πŸ•―️πŸ•―️πŸ•―️




Aaaaaand we celebrated third advent at Mom's place, it was nice and cozy ❤️❤️❤️tasty lussekatter, saffron biscoti, and gingerbread cookies πŸ˜‹ And afterwards me and Josse went for quiiiite the walk...this city really is beautiful at night. 🀩 (Or maybe this walk in town was on Saturday night? We've been going on a lot walks together lol)





Now, how about this week?
Well it started preeeetty damn shitty. πŸ˜’
See, I slipped outside the daycare on Monday  πŸ˜‘
And I fucking dislocated my God damn knee AGAIN! πŸ€ͺπŸ˜΅πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ˜‡
So yay, I can't walk. AGAIN. But it's cool. I'm not as devasted as I was earlier this year, when the same thing happened.

But apart from that little "mishap" I've had a good week tbh. Freya makes everyday pretty awesome. And Frost has been amazing support (as usual πŸ˜„) But it's like I went back in time 4 years, I needed his help with putting on my pants, socks, getting out of the bed, even help walking with the crutches the first day (it's like some nerves got damaged in the knee or something, I can't control the leg at all...so the balance was pisspoor) and then the insane pain that came with walking with crutches.🀬 Now THAT was fucking painful. Like, we're talking so painful that I screamed out loud every time I moved "the wrong" way. I had to triple my daily dose of painkillers just to NOT scream.
It's better today though, cause I think my back has gotten somewhat ajusted to the crutches finally. Which is awesome cause I was about to go insane hahaπŸ˜…πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ™„

Anyhoooo...like I said, me, Frost & Freya have had fun πŸ˜ƒ❤️




I baked lussekatter (saffron buns) with Josefin on Monday night too btw. ✌🏻πŸͺ🍩
The whole process was hell (don't ask 🀨) but they turned out deliciousπŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ˜„ Omnomnom...πŸ˜‹



So that's all basically....for now. Good &bad. Yep.
Hope y'all have had a good weekend and week so far too btw.
I'll write more later or tomorrow, cause it's time for some serious Frost & Jo quality time. 😏



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?