Thursday, December 6, 2018

Saint Nicholaus


Look at this Christmas weasel! πŸŽ„




Today's the 6th of December, which means it's Saint Nicholaus!✨πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸŽ„

My family, and my mother's family for generations have always celebrated St. Nicholaus ❤️  (or sankt Nicholaus as we call it haha)

This day was almost as exciting as Christmas Eve itself (yeah we celebrate it the 24th, not 25th) 
I remember how much I loved celebrating St Nicholaus when I was a child. 
And now I'm letting Freya feel some of that excitement 😊

 She hung up her Christmas sock by her bed last night, and I don't think I've ever seen her that excited before. She could barely sleep, and she woke up all the time and said that her eyes won't sleep cause they wanna see him sneak in at night and leave chocolate in her sock πŸ˜‚
I told her that it'd probably be tricky for him to sneak in if she's watching him like a hawk lol And with that, she fell asleep within minutes. ❤️


When I was little we'd always get a giant box full of Christmas candy and chocolate from Germany every year. 

Lots of chocolate Santas, marzipan pigs and marzipan kartoffeln, chocolate Santa lollipops and chocolate Christmas balls to hang in the tree. Me and my sister loved it. She still does lol I know she wanted a sock full of chocolate Santas and shit this year too, so I hope mom got it for her haha πŸ˜…


When Freya woke up this morning, she was sooo damn excited and happy! And that made me just as happy and excited haha She jumped into our bed and showed me what Saint Nicholaus had put in her sock last night 😁 

Abd she got to go to daycare later and brag about today to her friends and teachers. ❤️

Anyway, I can't remember if I already mentioned that we went to a Christmas market last weekend? I mean, technically it was two Christmas markets...but that one in Nasta was kinda bleak and lame πŸ™„
Wadkâping however was amazing as usual. Freya had a hoot, and she got to ride a pony too 😊 she's actually quite good at riding.


I think this Christmas will be really good as usual. πŸŽ„❤️

Well, this turned out to be a long post... I really need to get a new laptop πŸ™„


Oh also, Freyster wrote her first letter to Santa the other day. I mean, I had to write for her obviously...but she decided what it was gonna say. And she was so sweet, thanking him for all the pretty gifts she's gotten from him before. And she even wished for a sparkly candle (?) for me too haha 😁
Kattis Saw her letyer so now she's getting the number one thing she asked for too on that list. Aaaw she's gonna be so happy ❤️πŸŽ„ 








Frost is waiting for a new assignment from work to see if he gets a new place for mechanics etc. But he always gets his full pay even while waiting for new assignments, so that's good.  πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

His boss is going windsurfing in Bali for a few months now so we'll see who The substitute will be. Hope he's not a total dingleberry. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?