Saturday, December 22, 2018

Christmas decorating and shit


Me and Freya made gingerbread cookies the other day ๐Ÿ˜ƒ❤️
And then I decorated them, cause she weasel got too tired and fell asleep ๐Ÿ’› My little doodle...
I did promise her that if make them unique and fun so here they are ๐Ÿ˜Ž


When mom & Lasse came to pick up Freyster earlier she wanted then th each have a gingerbread heart and she wanted a Christmas pig so they could have a coffee break later ☕
Well, tomorrow I'm making marzipan piggies dipped in chocolate ๐Ÿ˜Š
I AM the Christmas spirit itself in human form lmao




Oh and Freya called me earlier over WhatsApp, she was so fucking excited she was almost screaming haha ๐Ÿ˜‚
Apparently when she and granny sat down in the livingroom, they heard noises from the attic. Someone was rumbling around up there. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
So grandma said that maybe it was "tomtenissen" (a tiny santa, gnome or elf) that was sneaking around upstairs. So they went to check what it was. And when they got to the attic, Freya suddenly saw an old attic door move a little, and a lit candle was there...and out peeped a tiny tomtenisse! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Freya got so excited and asked him questions, like "are you gonna come by on Christmas Eve too??"
And he nodded and whispered "yes".
Man, her eyes were sparkling when she told me all if this. This was probably the most magical and exciting moment in her life.๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
She was so happy. And then when they were walking down the stairs, a Clementine fell down the stairs and landed by her feet. Tomtenissen dropped it ๐Ÿ˜‚
According to mom, Freya freaked out hahaha till she realized that it was from the gnome lol

I'm really happy that she gets to make these magical and fun memories ๐Ÿ’›

Welp, it's time to snuggle and watch a movie. Freya is at Mom's place, and we've got the place all to ourselves tonight. Woooh!


My back is fucking driving me insane...it hurts so bad cause I've been using crutches. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ Fucking shit... I had to use a walker inside instead cause the pain started getting unbearable.
I can't leave the house so it's pretty boring being stuck like this. Worst timing ever lol
But I did get to go out for a drive with Josse today so that was fun, even if it was somewhat short haha

But I'm about to get a Frost class massage so...hehe...yay me~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?