Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Sickhouse & Lucia


Right, so Freyster has been sick...
 Poor weasel, she rarely gets sick tbh. So she's been at home Monday and Tuesday. But she went today and she's super psyked about Lucia tomorrow. As am I obviously, cause who wouldn't wanna go see this cutie singing weird songs that makes no sense whatsoever in a white little Lucia dress looking all cute and happy? 💖

Frost has gotten sick now instead, so that's a hoot. I'm not feeling super great either, but that's mostly due to weird muscle spasms and cramps that's keeping me awake all night. It fucking sucks. 

But anyway. I'm gonna make some more ginger bread cookies tomorrow 😊 I figured I'd start right before Freya comes home (that way I can be sure someone ain't eating all the dough) Last time she and Josse ate what they call "a little", but what I call the size of a fucking baseball. 🤨
This time, I ain't letting anyone touch my dough. I'm making my own dough too....so we'll see how that'll go 🙄



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?