Friday, December 7, 2018

Warm stuff

Doris showed up earlier out if the blue. Not that I'm complaining, I got some excellent quality cuddles. πŸ’–

It's been a very nice day today 😁
Good movies, walks, talks...all that crap✌🏻 
It's been good yeah. 

And Freyster has been sooo happy and sweet all day too 😍 Haha 
Now don't get me wrong, she's always very loving and snuggly. But she's been extra cute and cuddly πŸ˜πŸ¦„ so many kisses and hugs hahaha 


Well, right now me and Frost are all cuddled up in the sofa, watching 'A star is born'... But I gotta say.... I am not hooked yet.πŸ™„
So far it's pretty meh πŸ€” but hey, it got Grammy nominations and shit so I'll be patient. 

Not gonna lie....I'm probably not gonna be able to finish this tonight... cause I am SO fucking tired. 😴

 Myeeaah I think we're going to sleep now. 😬

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?