Friday, March 22, 2019

A tumble

Remember how I told you about Frost's start of the week?

Remember how I said ''I'm sure it'll get better?". πŸ€”

Well, I think y'all already know how unlucky I can be at times. How bad luck just seems to love me.🀷🏻‍♀️

So... While Frost did have a good time at work, I didn't really get that lucky.
My week took quite the tumble... Literally. πŸ™„

Mhmm..
I fell the other day. I fucking fell.🀬
I mean, something was off about the whole fall in general, but that's not the point. The point is that I fell, like a log... right by the stoplight.
"Timbeeeeeeeer"

First if all: Ouch. 😭
I hurt myself pretty bad actually. I didn't think I'd get that hurt, which brings me back to the "something was off about the whole fall in general".

But explaining why something was off, would be like writing a light novel... So we'll skip that.

But I fell in slowmotion, and tore my new leggins to pieces, and I even managed to cut up my hand too.
(But it looked way better the day after, I cleaned it and washed away the puss. Gross... I hate puss, who doesn't though?) 

Ah but when I was gonna pull of my pants to put on a bandaid, the fabric had gotten stuck in the flesh. So I had to peel it off 😰😫
My brand new leggins were destroyed....😣 Typical.

But the day after, Josse barged in and threw a pair of new leggins in my face. 🀷🏻‍♀️🀣 Thank you mom~ and thank you Josse πŸ₯°


Well, I'm feeling slightly better today.
But physically I'm still crappy. My knees hurt, and my neck, and back... Everything hurts. 😫 I'm not even kidding when I'm saying that I felt like I had done a triathlon yesterday. Every muscle ached.
But my snuggletree has been rubbing me real good lol So it's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?