Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Stuff

Alright, so obviously it's been a while since I've blogged. Again.
 Sorry about that. 

But we've been busy, and I've also been feeling pretty shitty.😑
But it's fine, cause this doodle here is always right next to me.💕

And I'm getting a little better now...
I think I'm about to have a better physical time soon tbh. 

Oh but we've had nice weather lately.. which was nice~

And then it seemed like spring was coming around right? 🌸 But then you realize that spring was just fucking with you~
 Yeah, it just turned around and stared me right in the face... and suddenly bitchslapped the fuck out of me. 😫 Slapped me back to the cold reality.
I mean, it's been fucking snowing again!! AGAIN!!! Gaah!! 🤬
And it's cold as hell outside too....

I never say this (cause I'm a person who appreciates the cold) but really now.... fuck the cold! I'm ready for spring now. Like, + 18° is perfect. I want that now. Not warmer.

I also dropped my phone earlier. Nice crack on the screen, after I just had the screen fixed. Wo-fucking-hoo~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?