Saturday, March 9, 2019

Channel Zero

Oh shit, I completely forgot to write this yesterday. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Any of y'all ever watched Channel Zero?

See, I fucking loved that show.



So imagine my thrilling excitement when I heard that A NEW season is out. Holy fuck! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Butchers Block. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

So obviously Frost and I watched through the entire season in less than a day lmao 
That's basically how we spent Friday night btw ๐Ÿ˜…

It's like perfectly balanced between horror and psychological shenanigans..๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป I loved every season.


But for some reason the first season was extremely hard to find here back then tbh. See, it was never released in the north, so that made downloads and online streaming incredibly hard to find too. ๐Ÿ˜ค
Not that I could download anything anyway, I ain't got a laptop...but still. ๐Ÿ™„

It was hard AF and it enraged me. ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐ŸคฌCause I could watched the first episode and was all like ''omg!! Holy shit!!! That's some trippy shit! Oh jeez wow!!!'๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿคช super excited to see the next one....only to find that there was no next one. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฐ
I seriously googled the shit out of it, and I couldn't even find a single link for the first season. Not a single fucking one. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

But after a while, when I stopped trying and gave up on watching the show..... HBO came out with that season. Cause they were gonna air the second season, so they added the first one too. YAAAAY! ✨๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰ Good shit right?

Nonetheless, I was happy. ๐ŸŽ‰


My point with all this was Y'ALL SHOULD WATCH IT. Yep, you'll definitely thank me afterwards ๐Ÿ˜˜

You're welcome.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜š


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?