Saturday, March 23, 2019

Fridaaaay

Friday funsies!

Josse picked up Freya from daycare today, and then they went home to Josses place and ordered food and hung out πŸ’– Freya had so much fun. She told us all about it when she got home haha


Yep, that's a happy doodle right there 😊
I however haven't had the best of times, I woke up with a massive and intense headache. My entire neck is stiff and crampy... So the headache just got worse and worse over the day.
So basically I haven't been able to do anything today at all really πŸ™„ Just using my eyes hurts like a mofo...
I did eat though, my delicious chicken pasta...but I threw that up.πŸ‘ŒπŸ» And then I continued throwing up during the evening so yeah, I've had better days.
But that doesn't mean that I haven't had good times either.
Anyway ... I gotta go. I can barely use my eyes πŸ˜‘ Fucking hell it hurts sooooo bad .😫😰.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?