Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Eve

We had a lovely Christmas eve :)
Lots of good food, company and gifts.

I got a good gift I tell you.

Oh god I wish Frost could've been here.
I hope he's doing alright. He's a little worrywart. My sweetheart <3 But then again, I can be a worrywart when it comes to him too so.. Yep.
I love that man more than anything.

I have to rearrange my plans a little bit.
Yay!
After New Years I have to finish a lot of shit. Really... A lot of paperwork and bullcrap. Me so slow. Gotta pull my thumb outa my ass and start doing stuff. GET.IT.DONE.

Anyway, I had a very nice Christmas.
I hope Frost will have a nice Christmas too.
Next Christmas will be splendid and filled with looooove!

Did y'all have a nice Christmas too? Hmm?
Apart from you americanos. You celebrate tomorrow :3
And I suuuure hope you guys will be happy then too.

Pew pew!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?