Monday, December 2, 2013

Monday


I'm sitting here in my robe, sipping on my coffee. The neighbor is practicing her opera. And I'm not kidding when I say this, she an actual opera singer. And with a mighty voice I tell you.

Frost is still in the shower. And I'm pondering about the future. Good Bye's are never fun obviously. Duh. We've done this countless of times, and we've done well these last couple of months. The longest we've been speared though is about 5 months. Let's hope that we won't be separated that long this time :) Heck, if I'm lucky... I might even go back to Alabama next year.

I'm still here whenever he needs me. But I will work my fucking ass off to make changes here. Like wow.
Much changes, such wow, so work.

For instance, I'ma work hard and earn money.
Aaaaand I'ma work out. Yep. This little blob needs to haha
Oh and I'm moving December 13th, and I'll make out home AWESOME. Of course.
Also, I have more ideas coming. I'm going to sell oil paintings for those who wish to own one. ^_^
Oil paint is expensive shit I tell you.

Anyway, my snuggletree just came out of the shower and is now picking his seats for the flights tomorrow. I guess I'll take him out on a date today :D I'll get him whatever he wants today. Anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?