Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Haha


Here's a funny thing...
We missed the flight yesterday.
Yep. It was a very eventful day.
I puked in the car on the way to Stockholm. (My blood pressure dropped fast) and I was sleepy and nauseous the entire day.
Frost felt sick too. Probably cause he didn't wanna leave either and he was nervous about Heathrow airport.

Buuuut my mom and my sister argued a bit in the car about how to find the way to the airport cause thry were doing construction work on the roads. So they accidentally missed the exit completely. lol

Welp, I was actually really happy he missed it tbh.
We're buying him a new ticket today for the 15:th. Yep. And it's a return ticket too so he'll be back here in march. Wheeeeeeei!

Since we missed the flight, we all decided to go on some sightseeing and adventures. Behold: Västerås!

Anyone recognizes that name from Game Of Thrones? Uh huh this is where he got the name from. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?