Sunday, December 15, 2013

Last weekend

Frost is leaving today.
I actually cried when I walked Lei Lei. In the rain. Bleh...

I didn't wanna go up early and get ready for him to leave. He's my snuggletree. This time I'm much more sad.
I KNOW he'll be back in march for sure but it doesn't really make me feel less sad. I'll be so lonely without him. Haha I'm about to start crying just by writing this. He's the love of my life <3 The one I wanna wake up to every morning.

But we can't avoid this.
The visa expires today so he needs to leave. I know that. My little sweetiepie <3

I can't wait till march.

Tbh, I'm a little scared of not being with Frost. I don't know why... Probably cause I'm scared of my new job.. Scared of the future that it'll bring I suppose. Economy and so on.
Frost always makes me feel so safe.
There's nothing better than to snuggle up against him.

Welp, gotta get ready now.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?