Thursday, December 12, 2013

This week

So this is the last week with Frost (again lol)
It's been a hell of a week.
I got a job! Yay! So mom and I velvet read with some fika.
But I'm still on sick leave for another 2 weeks.
I got mad at a doctor. He sucked. So mom is making me switch clinic. I'll be tested for EDS syndrome... Maybe that'll explain a LOT. Mom's convicted I have it. And tbh, it seems logical if I do.

Anyway, enough about such thing. I'm happy!
We're moving on Saturday :D
Can't wait! And my baby leaves on Sunday but comes back march 19th! Now that I know he'll be here a certain date... I might not be so sad. :) Cause I know for sure he'll be here soon again.


But even if we're happy, everything ain't perfect.
See, Lei Lei has been sick these past few days. Woke up the day before yesterday from an AWFUL smell. A smell that could kill.

She had pooped all over the bedroom... Probably in her sleep. Poor baby <3 And it just continued.
We took her out, and she just sprayed everywhere.
And back home she took a shit on the balcony -_- Now THAT was hard to wash away. She threw up bunches too. I had to make her stay on the balcony cause of the smell. I almost puked too ya know? So I made it cosy and junk for her ^_^ She's still bad, but she seem to be a weeee bit better tonight though. She hasn't been fed in two days now. So I think most crap is out of her system by now. Though I can't give her real dog food just yet. I'll give her som rice, a few doggy pebbles and and maybe some boiled cauliflower. And yoghurt and her medication on it.

She's happy and bubbly today though :)

Oh and Ida dropped by. That was so nice. I kinda missed her <3

And I might meet a very old friend next week. It's been a long time since we saw each other. She's been trough a lot but she's grown up now. Sometimes weird things just happens and brings back old friends together again :)

I'ma snuggle Frost a bit.
And then bite him.

Adios!

1 comment:

  1. <3 Love you all, I hope Lei Lei feels better really soon...She's probably just feeling the stress of all your emotions. I hope also that you find a good doctor, love love love for you.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?