Sunday, December 22, 2013

Dirty

I put a clean carpet on today.
Figured it'd be nice on that spot cause lei lei always walk there and dirties the floor.
Silly me thought that it might look cleaner if a carpet was there instead of paw prints on the white floor.

Silly silly me.

After like two hours we came in from a walk and the paws were just there. *sigh* I think I'll buy a black carpet in the future. Or a dark fluffy one. Oh I like that.

Anyway, I had a nice day. I was alone most part of the day and that was reeeeeaaally comfortable.
Talked Frost and his dad too ^_^
My beeb is at a family reunion now. I miss him! <3
It felt good to hear his voice like that <3
He's such a handsome man. Rawr!!

Oh and btw, I've watched the entire season 9 of criminal minds today. Haha it was SO GOOD. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?