Sunday, February 23, 2014

Baby!


So, today peanut got a baby crib. :) ❤
The grandparents to be went and got it. Mormor & morfar. (I taught Frost what morfar means ^_^)

So, what's up in general?
Well I feel ok. I'm still in the tired phase (cause I'm anemic) and you can actually see the wee babybump now. It's small :) I can still blame it in being fat so far lol But a girl at the store said that it's visible, even when I'm wearing my jacket.
So I'm thinking maybe it shows more the more clothes I wear? Haha
My little peanut can fit in the palm of my hand now. Gosh, peanut's growing like a tree! Just like it's daddy❤

My hormones are annoying.. I'm extremely sensitive. But some people don't understand just HOW sensitive one can get during a pregnancy. Thanks for that btw.

I can seriously cry for hours without stopping. It's crazy.
And I can snap too. Sofie said that she even stopped wanting to hang out with her usual friends. She said she can't help but to find some stupid now. And apparently hormones will do that to ya. Hah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?