Sunday, February 9, 2014

Lei lei in a nutshell

Aaaah I wonder when she'll stop barking at the door? It's been two months already. -_-

Oh, yesterday I went to stina's baby Lea's name ceremony. It was a really nice ceremony. :) she's such a cute little girl <3 Seems to smile all the time!

Mom and I kinda had to hurry home after fika and junk cause all of a sudden my head started feeling reeeeeeaally heavy. By the time we got into the car I was seriously about to fall asleep.
And as soon as I got home I passed out.for three hours.

Man it felt good though....

But later that night I felt like shit. Nausea and headache and heartburn. I couldn't eat anything. All I wanted was to puke. Boo...

But all in all, I had a very nice day yesterday. And I talked to Frost a lot too. :)

Oh and on Friday Veronica slept over <3 She gave me the cutest gift! I'll tell you some other time about it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?