Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Some thoughts

Here's a thought...
I used to have these phobias... And I know they're weird ones too. I'm watching a movie and someone was wiping someone's tears away with their hand..

See, I hated kissing, lips touching.. And I absolutely HATED tears, and saliva and whatever. Anything human, grossed me out.
And I mean like I'd get furious if someone would "joke" with me and put a tear on me (if they laughed so hard they'd cry) Now that would gross me out like crazy.


But Frosts tears... I wouldn't mind wiping them away, if his eyes were ever teary.
I will be the one to wipe his tears for the rest of our lives.
And I definitely don't mind his saliva hahaha I love kissing him. It's like one of my most favorite things to do.


I think Frost may have taught me how to open up and live <3
And he gave me a baby. One of the greatest gifts ever.

These are just some random thoughts going through my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?