Friday, February 28, 2014

Friday


I peed today!
Now this may not mean much to you, but to me...this was quite the accomplishment! And boy, did that feel good.
It's been almost 4 days since I last peed normally.

I'm guessing my uterus is pushing too hard on my bladder....
And I've been having head aches for 4 days straight now as well. Boo...

So anyway, I'm watching Hannibal (te series) Mads Mikkelsen is awesome as Dr. Lector.
Welp, I still here his Danish accent sometimes but that doesn't matter at all.

It's kinda of a brutal show btw... I sorta have weak stomach since I got pregnant.. And this show, it's very... detailed.
I'm pretty sure I threw up in my mouth earlier....

Anyway, stina is coming over later. Yup. Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?