Thursday, February 6, 2014

Sheepy


I'm at work now :D
I started 07:45 today. And my shift ends at 08:10 tomorrow :)


A is going to the university today. She has class for a couple of hours so I'll be asleep outside of the classroom :3 lol I'll make sure to be awake when they have a break.

Lasse is dropping LeiLei off later today too. I figured it'd be bad to leave her alone for 7 hours here so she's still at home. Mom will walk her before noon and then by 4 or 5 they'll drop her off. :) And she'll sleep with meeeee <3

Today seems to be a good day so far. Yep. :)
I'm sleepy though. Really sleepy. I didn't even manage to close my eyes last night. Boo... I mean, I tried. But I just couldn't sleep. So yeah, I'm tired. So I'll take like an hour nap later when Adde is in class. Mwahahaha my break.

I'm not used to such long shifts and I'm also not used to keep going constantly for a whole day so if might actually might be able to sleep tonight :) If Adde sleeps peacefully that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?